7/29/08

Strange Times


"Strange Times are here"

Does anyone even read this thing? I hope. Things have been busy yet a little lazy and slow at times, plus weird moods seem to come and go frequently. I'm trying to catch up with my song a week challenge/project, hopefully by this weekend. Plus I'd like to put out another record sometime in the near future, along with a split ep with my friend Andrew Kettering, who's also been helping me out with my live show. I've also taken on some other musical projects, Bullets In Madison and The Great Society Mind Destroyers. We'll see what happens with that/those. They've been fun so far. I've also been working an old summer job since May, a poor excuse for why things (everything) have (has) been slow, but oh well. Who knows where my (this) life is heading? Only time will tell.

No comments: