12/21/08

Lack Of Weekly Songs


So the last few weeks have been pretty busy for me, be it the holidays, moving to the city from the 'burbs, working a temp job everyday, etc. As for the song a week challenge, I definitely have been working on new tunes, however the computer that I record on, seems to not want to start up. So yeah, until I get this mess figured out, I unfortunately will not have any tunes, unless I can convince my roommate to let me record on his Mac's Garage Band. You'll know when I know. Thanks for understanding.

Also, if you've noticed, I was supposed to play a show at the Beat Kitchen tonight, however there was a minor scheduling conflict. On the other hand, I just got word today that another show will be happening at the Beat Kitchen in late January with some friends who make lovely music. More word on that soon.

No comments: