10/6/08

Song #34 and #35


Song #34, "Do You Know Me", is now available over on my music blog: Count Me Out. Check it out here, however it is also available on this site, under the "releases" section. This tune was originally jammed out with some friends back in the spring. I had always wanted to get around to recording my own version of it. Finally the day has arrived, however I have added this to the June [EP] since I have no songs for that month. Two more tunes are planned for that EP and a third will come around sometime as well. Be on the look out for those in the next few weeks.


Song #35, "It Is What It Is", was also recorded tonight and is now available. Check it out here, however it is also available on this site, under the "releases" section. This one was put together tonight, starting with the guitar riff and the rest just fell into place. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Elena C said...

Great blog, thanks for posting this